Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

Practicing Time

This term, we are doing Passion project 2018 and I joined Musical Theatre. For Musical Theater we will be doing the Bugsy Malone and I would say that this is my first time doing Musial Theater in Passion project because last year I was doing Art Mosaic for Arts Kete.

I think some people didn't know what is Bugsy Malone like me?
Bugsy Malone was 1970 musical gangster comedy film that it is a gangster movie spoof, substituting "Splurge" guns and whipped cream for machine guns and bullets. The film is loosely based on events in New York and Chicago during the Prohibition era.

Today in Musical Theatre we are starting to practice some part in Bugsy Malone, the boxers, Dandy's gang, and the dancers are also practicing and I could tell that everything is good and everyone is doing good. Some people in our class were pr5acticing their line in the script and doing their character.

Related image

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Jhermaine, great to read your reflection on your Passion Project. You said this is your first time trying Musical Theatre, are you enjoying it? I look forward to seeing you shine on stage!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.