Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

First Complete Run Through

Today for practice in Musical Theater, we are now doing a lot actually we are now doing all scenes and this is our first complete run-through. Everybody is cooperating, doing their best and everybody is in character. But I know that there's still a space to improve more and It was paying attention so everybody will know what is going on and If's their turn because paying attention to what is doing we can do nice and finish it nicely. 

When that time that we need to perform I think we should also show an emotions that it's base in our character because and It also needs that everyone is smiling so the audience won't say that our performance is boring and we don't want to waste their time so I hope that we will do us best on that day and I will be in my character.

 





1 comment:

  1. Hi Jhermaine! I really like how you want inprovement in the group about ateention. I think attention is a really important thing when you want to do things to your personal best. I think everyone should improve on giving attention. How are you and your group doing in other behaviour?

    -Wajihah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.