Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2020

Tomorrow, When The War Begin: Chapter Six

L.O: Today, I am learning to classify what happened in Chapter 6

1. What is the first sign that something is wrong at Ellie’s house?
Their house is quiet and the dogs are dead.

2. Who is the first person to really realise what is happening?
Corrie 

3. What is Ellie’s reaction to this person’s caution? Why do you think she reacts this way?
Ellie likes how faster she thinks and how faster she realises that something is wrong.

4. How is the pace in this chapter different from the chapters before?
In this chapter, they are really worried and stress about what they saw in their houses.

5. If you were in this situation, would you test the radio or not? Give reasons for your thinking
For me, I would try because someone might know what happened to all the people in their neighbourhood.

6. Do you think the way the teenagers reacted to the realisation that Australia may have been invaded or at war was realistic? Why/why not

7. What possible reasons exist that could spark war or invasion of Australia? 
It could be because of the land because Australia has massive land and Australia is rich in natural resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.