Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Creative Writing Reflection

For the past few weeks, we have been working on a Creative Writing Task. I just finished all of the tasks and the recent task I just finished is creating my own Haiku Poem.

Reflection
Throughout the time I'm working in my Creative Task, I have learnt a new topic. I found it very challenging for me because I only have a short time to work for all the tasks. Each task has a different topic which is great because you are exploring the creative writing task you are not just focusing on just one topic. There was one task that you have to define metaphor and simile and write a sensory language. The task I found very challenging was the Haiku Poem because Haiku has a rule before you write and It's hard to find an interesting word that fit in your topic. Haiku was also the task I found interesting. Haiku is challenging yet interesting and fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.