Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

Tomorrow, When The War Began: Chapter Five

L.O: Today, I am learning to discuss what happened in Chapter 5

Must-Do Questions: 
1. What does Corrie’s choice in career say about her character?
Corrie is more likely wanted to be a nurse and go to a country that needed a nurse. Corrie wanted to help others.

2. The group’s ability to avoid arguing with each other is rare- do you think that there would have been more drama if you and your friends went bush for a week?
I don't think there's gonna be a drama if my friend and I went bush for a week because we are more likely wanted to enjoy the bush.

3. Why do you think Ellie and Lee feel uneasy just before their return to Wirrawee from the Bush?
I think they are nervous about what they going to see when they come back

4. What do you predict will await the group back home, why do you think this?
I think they will be surprised and they gonna see something bad, happened in their village.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.