Pages

Monday 2 March 2020

Sensory Language

In English, we have chosen one task on Creative Writing Matrix and finish the one we choose. I have decided to do Sensory Language. In this task, we have to write that create an image or description.

L.O: Today I am learning how to write a Sensory Language.

What is Sensory Language?
Sensory Language is a language that connects to the five senses (touch, smell, taste, hearing and sight) to create an image and description.

Example:
The sun is shining bright in the skies and alone in the empty welkin. Walking in a frosty road that makes my foot frost and my body that is shivering when the wind pass-through my skin. The winds are waving and make the trees dancing and branches rustling. The scent of a smoky coldness that lingers in my nose as I am holding a hot cup of cocoa and my mouth that is being filled with chocolaty cocoa with soft and melted marshmallows.



1 comment:

  1. Wonderfully descriptive! I enjoyed reading this. :) Keep up the great work Jhermaine. :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.