Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2020

Slam Poetry

In English, I have to watch slam poetry and choose which one interested me.

Learning Outcome: Today, I am learning to access different slam poetries.



 1. Which one was your favourite performance? Why?
Actually, I don't have favourite but I would say that this is the slam poetry I like out of the slam poetry I watched.

2. Write two thoughtful opinions about your favourite piece and support these opinions with specific evidence (quotes) from the text (at least 2) in your discussion.- He is saying it with intense feeling.
- He is using metaphor, ( I am dangerous, I am terror, I am the face of evil, I strike fear into your hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.