Pages

Friday 28 February 2020

Smoking

Smoking is very bad for your health. It is a bad habit because it can be the reason for the cause of your sickness because smoking can affect your lungs. Smoking can cause fatal diseases such as pneumonia, cancer, heart disease, emphysema and etc.

Facts about Smoking
- Cigarette smoke contains more than 7,000 chemicals and 70 of them is known to cause of cancer.
- Smokers inhale about 1milligram of nicotine in a single cigarette.
- Every day, more children and teenagers smoke their first cigarette.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.