Pages

Friday 21 February 2020

Home Economics

What is Hygiene?
Conditions to maintain health and preventing disease. In other words, keeping ourselves clean.
For instance, washing your hands and having clean nails.

  • Clean work areas
  • Must wear apron
  • Cover cuts
  • No jewellery around your wrists


What is Safety(personal)?
Keeping ourselves and others from harm. For example, holding sharp things properly such as knives and scissors.

  • Tie your hair up
  • Food allergies


What is Food Safety?
Ensuring our foods are free from bacteria and not harmful to people. For example, using different boards for different food and using cleaned equipment.

What makes a good team?

  • Participation and contribution
  • Don’t exclude anyone
  • Listen to your teammate


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.