Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

The Balloon

In Social Studies, we did an experiment about the Earth. We were given a balloon that represents the Earth. We either put in air or let out air as we answer the questions.

1) What happened to your Earth?
Our Earth went through ups and downs, but it stayed average in the end.

2) Why did this happen?
It’s because of some of our question answers were sustainable and some were not.

3) What could we do to stop that from happening? Or make it continue?
We could stop that from happening by making better decisions regarding sustainability.

4) What is one thing we could do to change our behaviour?
We could try to change our behaviour by saving electricity

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.