Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

How do humans and the Earth interact?

How do humans and the earth interact?

  • Plant trees and release a oxygen and the O2 is what we breath.
  • At the same time we cut trees
  • Killing animals habitat.
  • We use Fossil fuels such as oil and the Ozone Layer is affected and that makes the Global Warning happen. 
  • As the fossil fuel is release into the atmosphere it can react with the other chemical and the Acid Rain happen.
  • Plant food and it grows on the ground.
  • We NEED water but at the same time we POLLUTE the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.