Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

Can Do Task || Act 2

In English, we have finished Act 2 in The Merchant of Venice. Now that we have finished the Act 2 we have to do the Can Bo Task. For the Can Do Task, I have to choose 2 tasks and finish it.

Vocabulary:
Incision - A sharp cut, usually made by a surgeon operating on a patient.
Renowned - Well known for something good.
Casket - A small ornamental box or chest for holding jewels, letters, or other valued objects.
Fiend - A devil or evil spirit / A very wicked or cruel person.
Impertinent - Not showing proper respect.
Tedious - Too long, slow, or dull; tiresome or monotonous
Prodigal - Spending money or using resources freely and recklessly.
Garnish - To decorate or embellish something.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.