Pages

Wednesday 7 April 2021

Film Aspects

In English, we are now doing the next topic which is Film/Visual Language Study. To help us improve our knowledge about film text before we look deeply at our topic and before we watch a film, Mr Aitken gives us a task where we have to look into 4-6 different film aspects and show our understanding through DLO. I decide to do five-film aspects and I choose Over-the-shoulder, colour, POV, insert shot and tone. 

What and how are we learning?
WALT: Analyse how film aspects OTS, colour, POV, insert shot and tone shows meaning.
Success Criteria: I can explain why and how over-the-shoulder, colour, POV, insert shot and tone are used to show meaning in film. 
Why are we learning it?
The purpose of learning the film aspect is to improve our knowledge about the film aspect. It also to understand the purpose of the director and why he/she uses it in the film.
How did it go?
While doing this research, I've learned more about the film aspect that I didn't know before. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.