Pages

Sunday 25 April 2021

Rinko Kawauchi Photography

In Art, we have been doing work that involves a camera. We have chosen a model artist, and I chose Rinko Kawauchi. After scrolling through all her work, I tried to replicate her photography style and edit it in Photoshop. Since I couldn't imitate her work, I tried to apply two or more styles of her work and edit it.

Rinko Kawauchi's style in photography is usually zoomed in or has a highlighted part in her photography. A serene, poetic style and depicting ordinary life characterises Kawauchi's work.





These are the picture that I took and edited.
After taking photos around the school, I edit them in Photoshop. Most of the pictures that I edit are focused on blue and white. I only adjust few things to exposure, contrast, highlights, shadows, white and black. I have also adjusted the clarity to 100%.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.