Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Raising Agent

In the first of our practical baking, we bake a Scones.

Scones

( Used raising agent) Baking powder & Air

Ginger Gems
Related image
(Used Raising Agent) Baking soda& Air

Friands
Image result for Friands
( Used Raising Agent) Eggs & Air





Cupcakes
 Ingredients:
- 125g softened butter
- 1/3 cup Caster Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of raising flour or 1/2 cup of flour & 2t baking powder
- 1/4 cup of milk

Method:
1. Line 12 cupcakes tin with cases
2. Beat 2 eggs together in a bowl
3. In another bowl cream butter and caster sugar
4. Add eggs to creamed mixture and beat to mix
5. Fold in sifted flour and milk
6. Place mixture in cupcakes tin.
7. Bake 180o for approx. 15mins

Making Icing:
- 1 cup of icing sugar
- 25g butter
- Vanilla Essences
- Add your favorite colour
Mix all together ☺













No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.