Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2019

The - Ed Start || W start || PEEL || English

The - Ed Start
Committed, Undaunted, Determined, Forced, Gifted, Blighted, Thrilled, Delighted, Blessed, Overpowered, Intimidated, Slaughtered, Respected, United, Confronted, Conflicted.

Forced into the coma, the boxer realised he had lost the match.


Determined to win the match, but he accidentally sprained his ankle

Conflicted between my sister and me, are finally done.

The 'W' Start

Who, Whom, While, When, What, Where, Whereas, Whilst

While the teacher was discussing, the student continued to talk.

When I was doing the test, everyone was talking.
When I was reading a book about Pompeii, my friend try to distract me.

W- When I have a project to do, I always try to finish it on time.

Ed- Committed to getting a nice result, to make my parents proud.
Ly-  Interestingly, I missed one of my projects.
Prep- Throughout the day, I was nervous because the teacher might call my name.

P.E.E.L

What are the historical war and saddest event on Earth?
P- Throughout time, World War II is still the most historical war that has happened on the Earth.
E- World War II is the most historical or memorable war that happened on Earth because we still reminisce about what happened on that day. After World War II happened, many families lost their loved ones and it was the saddest event that happened. World War II was the deadliest conflict in human history because there was a lot of people that have died on the battlefield.
E- Surprisingly, World War II lasted from 1939 - 1945. The location of the World War II was in Europe, Pacific, Atlantic, South- East Asia, China, Middle East, Mediterranean, North Africa, Horn of Africa, Australia, North and South America. Besides the military, there were also civilians who died. 
L-  The historical war start on 7 July 1937 when the “Marco Polo Bridge Incident” led to a prolonged war between Japan and China, and September 1, 1939, when Germany invaded Poland, which led Britain and France to declare war on Hitler's Nazi state in retaliation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.