Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2019

Coraline

What do I remember about the film?
I remember when Coraline first meets the other parents she was surprised when she the eyes of the other parent because their eyes are not normal it's a button.
I also remember, when Coraline is eager to find her parents and she realizes that her parents are important for her. The scariest for me is when the evil other mother starting to transform into something like a skeleton and the sound effect is give me surprised when the scene is scary.
The part that interests me is when Coraline starting to figure out what is going on and when she realizes that the evil other parents are evil.


Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.