Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Monarchy In Ancient Egypt

In Social Studies, we have been doing a research topic about the government we chose. The topic that I choose is the Monarchy in Ancient Egypt.

In  Ancient Egypt, the government was a very theoric monarchy. The leader of Ancient Egypt was called a Pharaoh. Pharaoh is the ruler in Egypt, Pharaoh is the most important and powerful in the country of Egypt. Pharaoh is in charge to lead the people in his country. Before Egypt had many local kings, each place in Egypt has a king that can be ruled but no one had ever ruled entire Egypt. But suddenly someone came and rule the entire City, his name is Namer also known ‘Menes’.

Image result for ancient egypt

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.