Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Kiwi Baker Unit

What did you bake?
We bake a cookie bowl with marshmallow and sprinkles.
What did you like about what you bake?
The texture was nice and you can taste the chocolate chips it's not that too sweet.
Did you make any changes to the recipe you used?
We change the amount of salt to pinch from 1/2 teaspoon of salt
What were the key skills that you learnt?
Moulding the cookie dough and used something heavy to stop the cookie from rising
Did you enjoy the Kiwibakers unit? Give some reasons
Yes, I enjoyed the Kiwi Bakers because I learnt how to bake different types of a baking recipe in New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.