Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

What I've learnt?

In Science, we talked about waves, different types of energy. There many types of energy such as; electrical energy, heat energy, light energy, sound energy, kinetic energy, gravitational energy and chemical potential energy. We also learnt the parts of ears and eyes, for the eye, we dissect a cow eye.

3 Things that I have learnt:
Firstly, I have learnt that the sound travels through solids because the particles are closer together when compared to liquids and gases.
I have also learnt that light travels at approximately 300 000 000 meters per second. I also learnt that Optic Science is a branch of physics that deals with light,
Thirdly, for the eye, I have learnt the parts of the eyes which are the cornea, pupil, iris, lens, retina, optic nerve and the sclera. I learnt that the lens is a bi-convex transparent flexible disc attached by the suspensory ligaments to the ciliary muscles.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.