Pages

Saturday 29 June 2019

Visual Text Essay || English

Coraline -
Describe: How the other mother changed during the film?
Step 1
- start nice becomes wicked
- evil
- impatient

- Coraline causes change - bright cheerful
- Tells other mothers she's not the real mother
- Horror
- cinematography colours -
- bright/warm - dark colour

Step 2
Choose 3 ideas
Starts with
Example:
The other mother changed a lot throughout the film.

Step 3
Sequence order:
Physical changes
Starts nice - become wicked
Colours

The other mother, in reality, an evil spider creature, changed a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.