Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2019

Character- Charts || Film Study

L.O: Understand how characters are developed in a film.

What am I learning?
I am learning how to understand how the characters are developed in a film.
How does this work show my learning?
This work shows my learning by making these slides and putting the charts that I made for the characters development.
What am I wondering as a result of learning?
I am just wondering how long does it take just to plan and come up with a character in the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.