Pages

Saturday 21 November 2020

Do you support the legalisation of same-sex marriage?

LO: We are learning to express our views on a topical issue using 'Write the Essay' sentences.
The topic I choose from the Political Issue is Gay Marriage.

Do you support the legalisation of same-sex marriage?

The Adverb Start- Undoubtedly, I support the legalisation of same-sex marriage as I believe that people have the freedom to choose their gender and what, who they love.

The Simple Sentence- Not supporting same-sex marriage is an example of discriminating, and you should not treat people unfairly just because they love a person the same sex as them.

The -ING Start- Supporting same-sex marriage, I think it's so important for them. 

The other side of the issue:
The Power Sentence- Same-sex marriage is also an issue in some culture. Some culture that thinks that marriage is only between for woman and man, view the same-sex marriage as violating the traditions.

TheW-Start Sentence- Whereas for some religion that belives the sacred of marriage, being in a relationship with same-sex means not following the command of the bible.

The Simple Sentence- The children may also face some prejudice in society, the decision of same-sex parents can affect your kids.








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.