Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2020

Volleyball

 Today in P.E we played volleyball instead of doing gymnastic. The game today was so fun as we played 4vs4 and we are all girls since I am a beginner in playing volleyball I played with the same level as I am and I am pretty happy in the result of the game as I also hit some balls and they went past the net. I also manage to do the receive/dig position and spiking the ball using my palm. I also tried to stop the ball but I couldn't manage to stop it as my height is too small. However, overall I really enjoyed the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.