Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2020

Climate Change

 How do bushfire start and how has climate change made them more common?
Bushfire is usually started by human actions but sometimes it starts from the heat come from a lightning strike that strikes the dry plant or when a rock falls on the other rock and scratches it will start a spark.
Climate change made bushfire more common because the temperature becomes hotter and dryer and this gives a higher chance to start a bushfire.


What is the difference between complete and incomplete combustion?
When a fuel undergoes full combustion, the maximum amount of energy is released for the reacting fuel. Often, incomplete combustion is a reaction between oxygen and gasoline, but carbon monoxide, carbon and water are the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.