Pages

Thursday 3 December 2020

Unfair Trade on Chocolate Industry: Hauora

 In ESOL, we have been learning about the dark side of the chocolate industry. As we look further on the topic, we have found several problems inside the chocolate industry. We also discover a big issue on the cocoa farm, we have found out that there are children working in the cocoa farms. The children that are working on the cocoa farm are most likely to be kidnapped or trafficked. Surprisingly, some known chocolate factories like Nestle use children in the cocoa plantation.


For this task, we are asked to think about the effect of unfair trade on a community's or individual wellbeing/Hauora.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.