Pages

Monday 7 December 2020

Tuberculosis || Health

In Health, we were set a task that required us to do research for a topic that we are interested in and we are to choose a topic that we want to expand our learning or know more about it. Our set success criteria were to meet all 4 success criteria; linked the answer to the key concepts, answered all questions, described strategies that will improve outcome in my chosen topic and present our finished work. The topic I chose was an illness, to be more specific I chose to do research about Tuberculosis. This topic is very interesting for me as this illness is more common in developing countries like in Asia and Africa. Then I had to pick which level I am comfortable to work on. The levels are rookie, pro and legend. For me, I choose to work at the pro level because I think I can do the task. The level that I pick also indicates a colour that represents the types of questions that I am going to answer.
After I pick a topic, first I have to choose 5 questions that I want to answer that match the level that I picked. Once I have the 5 questions I did my research to answer my own questions. After answering all of the questions, I also thought about my 3 strategies or ways to improve and manage my chosen health issue. From there I planned on how I am going to present my research, I choose to create a pamphlet or leaflet, I choose to present my work like this since my topic is about illness and pamphlets are usually in a clinic or anything related to health.

This is my planning sheet.



This the pamphlet that I made
Overall, I am really proud of my work and I am happy with how it looks like. If I were to do this again I would like to print the pamphlet that I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.