Pages

Thursday 11 February 2021

321 RIQ || ESOL

 Today, In ESOL we learnt a new strategy of reflecting. We learnt how to use 321 RIQ and the meaning behind the acronym. 

3 Recalls - 3 things I remember about the lesson.
2 Insights - 2 new things I learnt in this lesson.
1 Question - I question I have about something I didn't understand or still want to know more about.


2. Write a 321 RIQ reflection of 1 ESOL so far.

3 Recalls- 
- In ESOL I remember that we have done a self introduce by doing the game where we have to say an adjective word about us that starts with the first letter of our name, we also have to say a thing that we like that also has to start with the first letter of our first name. 
- We have also written things about ourselves and gave it to Mrs Truter, our new ESOL teacher. 
- We have also written a paragraph about the benefits of blogging during class.

2 Insights
- This past few days I haven't learnt new things and done any practical works since we have just started introducing and the teachers still explain what is going to happen this year, and how the internals and externals will work.
- I have learnt facts about Mrs Truter, she is new in Christchurch. She has also been teaching in Auckland for 20 years before coming to Christchurch. She is also from South Africa and she also teaches there.

1 Question
- What are the topics we are going to cover and more details about the ESOL internals.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.