Pages

Friday 12 March 2021

EAGLES: Desperado

In ESOL, we have created a scenario that shows a desperate person. In our scene, there is a desperate person and the reason he is desperate was for his family. Since he needs to do something for his family, he needs to commit a crime to be.

We've also listened to a song called 'Desperado' by The EAGLES. For me, the song is about a desperate person on a run. The person in the song is telling himself to stop being a reckless person as nothing good will happen if he's desperate. It also says in the song that you can never feel the freedom even though he is on the run and walking freely without people noticing and he said it feels like he is in prison even though he is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.