Pages

Friday 5 March 2021

Wananga Reflection

This week at school I have done many things. Such as I have studied after school for all of my subjects which I rarely do. This week I have also done and started some assessment for some of my subjects. On Wednesday morning, it was the first day of our internal Math assessment and it was nerve-wracking and my hands were too cold and my mind was blank and nothing was coming into my brain. Fortunately, on Thursday, Mrs Buenaventura gives us a chance to continue the assessment we started on Wednesday. The internals Math assessment was worth four credits.  Today I have done an end of chapter review test in Science and I think I didn't do well as I didn't get to study yesterday because I was too tired to understand what I am reading. The only internal assessment I am worried about is the creative writing for English. I'm kinda struggling as I sometimes run out of ideas to write but I know I can finish it.

 

The reason why I am so tired yesterday was that the school held an Athletics event. Yesterday's Athletic Day was fun and the Riroriro house won the event. There are three houses; Mohua, Riroriro and Tieke and I am in Mohua. I was wearing yellow since that is my Kahui colour. The event I did was high jump, long jump, shot-put and 60m sprint. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.