Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2019

Amber || English


Amber is the jewel of love.
Amber is the colour of sunset.
Amber is a bright colour.
Amber is the beautiful colour of the sun
Amber is a god of yellows and looks the best
The glittering amber glimmered in the sun.
Amber is a colour that I always want to see just like a sun that shines in the sky.
In the hole in the ground far below, a piece of gem does show, on closer look Amber it does be.
When I look at you I see the sun, I see the flaming burning amber within you as it burns and withers.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.