Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

Whare Tapa Wha || Health

Whare Tapa Wha is about the 4 Wellbeing Values. They are Physical, Spiritual, Mental/Emotional, Social. This is useful to understand because of Good wellbeing is important to us and there should have 4 sides because If we don't have one of them we're not us and our personality will not be complete and The Whare Tapa Wha is just like showing who we are and they should be complete.



I contributed by helping my pair to finish our Whare Tapa Wha and designing ours.

It was challenging when we don't have enough time and we need to spend 10 minutes of Morning Tea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.