Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

Tomorrow, When The War Began : Chapter Sixteen


Must-Do Questions: 
1. What is the Hermit’s mother in law’s attitude toward him as seen in her letter?
It looks like they have a really nice relationship as a mother in law. She doesn't even doubt Hermit nor accused him. She believes that he is innocent and he doesn't have the ability to do that.

2. What does this suggest about the way in which the Hermit’s family actually died?
It looks like he is just being accused of what happened to his wife and child as no one saw and he is the only alive and it looks like he was framed.

3. What makes Ellie change her mind about Lee on the way back from the Hermit’s hut?
On the way back from the hut she started to be expressive towards Lee and she also thought that she "doesn't want to end like a coroner's report".

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.