Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Tomorrow, When The War Began : Chapter Seventeen


Must-Do Questions: 

1. Why does Ellie feel uncomfortable with Chris bringing cigarettes and alcohol into Hell?
- Ellie felt uncomfortable because as the situation at the moment is really bad, she doesn't think that "souvenirs" is necessary as the other things.

2. What is meant by a “clean war”? Why are the invaders so intent on having a ‘clean war’?
- I think what they mean by "clean war" is not involving in physical violence or killing people. I think the reason why they are determined to have a clean war is that they don't want o

3. What happened to the soldiers involved in the lawnmower incident, according to Robyn? How does this make Ellie feel?
- Three soldiers were hit by the ride-on mower and the two of them died. Ellie felt completely awful.

5. Why do you think prisoners are sent to clean up the houses around town?
- To get supplies and bring them in the showground and they also get their valuable things.

6. What does Kevin want to bring into Hell by way of livestock? Do you think his idea is a good one? Why/why not
- He wants to bring a ferret into Hell. I desagree with his idea as ferrets can be anywhere and it's hard to control a ferret and sometimes they are annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.