Pages

Monday 20 April 2020

Tommorow, When the War Began || Can Do task

In English, we have to do the Can Do Task and I chose to find the meanings of the following words.


Manoeuvre - Skillful movements; Complicated action
Inconspicuous - Isn't ver noticeable; something that blends in, invisible.
Surreptitious - Done secretly or stealthily.
Evasion - An action of evading something.
Impenetrable - Impossible to get through; impossible to understand.
Patriotic - Showing love and support for one's country.
Reconnaissance - Survey for military activity in ich soldiers are sent to find out information about enemy.
Inaccessible,
Gaunt - Suffering extreme of hunger or disease
Conscript - A person enrolled for compulsory military service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.