Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Children of Blood and Bone

Chapter 9 Zelie

“Mama, are you okay?” 
Tears come to her eyes, spilling into the wrinkles of her dark skin. “It’s been so long,” she whispers. “I never thought I would feel the warmth of magic again”

“I feel,” she chokes through her silent sobs. “I feel like I can breathe again.”
A message I take from this scene is that Mama Agba felt amazing as she felt the magic through her veins and after 11 years since the raid her magic is now back. She felt the warmth of her magic and I can feel that she missed her magic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.