Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2020

Children of Blood and Bone Chapter 13

 Chapter 13 - Zѐlie

I turn back toward Amari and try to let it go. But in her eyes, I see her brother’s. I feel his hands choking me.

“I want to trust her—”
“No, you don’t.”
“Well, even if I did, I can’t. Her father ordered the Raid. Her brother burned down our village. What makes you think she’s any different?”
A message I take from this scene is that Zelie is somehow her anger is starting to go down and she is now taking her anger towards Amari's brother after what she saw in her dream, the reason of hatred to Amari was because of what the Royal did to the maji. A
small part of Tzain wants to trust her

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.