Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Circuit

What is the circuit?

A circuit is a path where electricity travels. There are two types of circuits: Series and Parallel circuit. A Series Circuit is where there is only one path for the current to flow while the parallel circuit is where the current can flow into different paths. 

What is Current in Parallel? What is the difference between the current in parallel and current in series?

Current is the movement of electrons in a circuit. It is measured using a device called an ammeter and the unit of current is an amp.  In a parallel circuit, the current is shared whereas, in a series circuit, the current is the same and isn't shared
 

                                 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.