Pages

Friday 21 August 2020

Egg Drop

 Aim: To build a structure that will prevent a raw egg from breaking when dropped from a significant height. 

Equipment: Stick, bubble wrap, foams, cotton and yarn.

Method: We wrap the egg inside the bubble wrap together with foams and cotton. We also made a cage out of sticks and foams.



Results: Luckily, the egg did not break. To be honest I didn't expect that our egg will not break because we only use a few pieces of equipment and it's not enough for the egg to be secure.

Weight:
a. Egg mass = 40g
b. Egg & lander = 82.49
82.49 x 10ms = 824.9


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.