Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

Ansel Adams|| Photographer

In Art, we have to choose a photographer and select 1-2 work from them and we have to make a research about their details and up it in our blog.

Half Dome, Apple Orchard, Yosemite, photograph by Ansel Adams, 1933.This photograph is called Hald Dome, Apple Orchard, Yosemite and is by the famous photographer Ansel Adams. Ansel was from San Fransico, Carmel, California and was known for landscape photographer and environmentalist he is known for his black-and-white images of the American West. He is also perhaps the most widely known in the history of the United States; the popularity of his work has only increased since his death.  Adams was a key advisor in the photography department at the Museum Modern Art in New York.

If I were to use this image to inspire my work, I would take a picture of a cherry blossom tree but it's either spring or autumn season. What I like about the image is the contrast. Unlike Adams, I would do mine with colour using the two-season(spring or autumn). I may not make it black and white but I would maybe edit a bit to make the colour brighter.






1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS post Jhermaine! Great idea for a work you could make.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.