Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

A Letter To Your Writer's Block || Creative Writing Matrix

For English, I have finished another task from the Creative Writing Task. For this task, I have chosen to do the A Letter To Your Writer's Block.


Dear Writer’s Block, 


It’s not you, it’s me. At first, you are the reason why I am writing a story but while the time is passing you also the reason why I stopped doing it. In the first place, I know that we are never meant to be. You were the reason for all my ideas but you distracted me and now I couldn't think of anything. Now I want to tell you the truth, I want to part ways with you because you were distracting me from my writing and that’s not how supposed to be. It was really funny how you distracted me from my writing. I guess it’s really time we parted ways. I hope we won’t end up meeting each other again.


What am I learning?
I am learning to improve my writing skills.
How does this work show my learning?
This work shows my learning by understanding the task.
What am I wondering?
I am wondering If I could use this to get rid of my writer's block.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.