Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

Tweet Like Trump

In English, I have finished another task form MAtric Creative Writing. I have chosen the Tweet Like Trump.

This is the instruction for this task:

Tweet Like Trump
WHAT IS THIS? This doesn't make sense, how come people under the age of 18 can't use their phone in public. What if it is important?
Characters: 132


What am I learning?
I am learning how to improve my writing and think the right word that can fit in 140 characters.
How does this work show my learning?
This work shows my learning by finishing it and understanding the task.
What am I wondering?
I am wondering if Trump actually tweets like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.