Pages

Friday 6 September 2019

If History Had a Twitter Page || Creative Writing

For English, I have done another Creative Writing Task. I've chosen the If History Had a Twitter Page and the topic I have chose to do is the Twin Towers. For this task, I have to:

If History Had a Twitter Page

On September 11, the Twin Towers of the World Centre Trade were burned. Many people are crying, panicking but most of them are laying on the street.

What am I learning?
I am learning ho to improve my writing skills.
How does this work show my learning?
This work shows my learning buy trying my best and understanding the task.
What am I wondering?
I am wondering If I could do this another time but different topic?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.