Pages

Monday 2 September 2019

Weather With You || Creative Writing

For English, I have to choose one task from the Creative Writing Matrix and I have chose the task "Weather With You". For this task, I have to write a descriptive paragraph or poem about a character. The weather shows how your character is feeling.


Weather With You

The weather is just like you.
Because you brought the weather with you.
You are happy like when the sun is shining.
You are sad like when the sky is filled with dark clouds.
Your tears are like rain that fell from the clouds.
I don’t know but I felt like your emotion is like the weather.
I don’t know when you would change your emotion.
But wherever you go, you always take your weather with you.

What am I learning?
I am learning to improve my writing skills.
How does this work show my learning?
This work shows my learning by understanding the task.
What am I wondering?
I'm wondering if I could do this another time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.