Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

The 6 Sentence || English

For today in English, I did some quick write from creative writing matrix. I have chosen the 6 sentences. For this task, I have to write 6 sentences about the animal I have chosen in the story. This is the instruction; "The first sentence begins with ‘Once upon a time’ and introduces the main character. The second sentence describes where the character lived. The third sentence describes the character special talent. The fourth sentence describes the character's problem. The fifth sentence tells us why the character felt that way. The final sentence tells how the character solved the problem."


Once upon a time, there was a lonely green anaconda. He lives in a tropical forest where there is a swampy area. The anaconda can stay longer than 10 minutes in water to remain his scales moist and wet that is why he would rather stay in the water. However, because of his scales is sensitive he couldn’t go to dry land like the forest that is why he has a problem looking for food he hasn’t been eating. The anaconda felt very sad and sorry for himself because of his situation. One day the anaconda tried his best to swim around the swamp because of his situation he felt weak, but he accidentally went to the darkest part of the swamp and there he found food but he also finally met an anaconda like him. 

What am I learning?
I am learning to improve my writing and how to write a story or a poem.
How does this work show my learning?
This work show my learning by understanding the task and following the instruction.
What am I wondering?
I am wondering if I could do this again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.