Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

My City Is a Person || English

For English, our teacher gives us a slide show of Creative Writing Matrix. In the matrix, the topic I've chosen is My City is a Person. For this task, I need to describe a city as if it were a person. This could be the city I live in, a place I have visited or creation in my imagination.


My City is a Person
Whenever I try to leave 
I always find a reason to stay and live.
You look like a star that is shining in the night
To me, you are beautiful in my sight.
Even if you’re small, you hold me like so cosily.
I don’t need to worry about the cold night because you are like the quilt.
A city that gives me peace like music that gives me chills.
Remember your smell and everything else.
You’re my summer, autumn, winter and even spring.

What am I learning?
I am learning to improve my Creative Writing skills and to explore my ideas by writing a poem.
How does this work show my learning?
This work shows my learning by showing that I understood what I should do.
What am I wondering as a result of this learning?
I am wondering if my poem does make sense.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.