Pages

Monday 26 August 2019

Self Directed Learning || English

In English, we have to reflect on our goals last week and what we have done. We also have to write another goal for this week.

I actually think that I have done my best for my goals but I think I still need to do more to achieve my goals. I also think that I should improve more to expect my goals

For this week in English, my goals are:
I will need to do more than 1 task from the matrix.
Give good quality in my blogpost.
Improve my work and post on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.