Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2019

Can you hear it? || Creative Writing

In English, the Creative Writing task that I choose to do from the Matrix ix the Can You Hear It?.
For the task, I have to write a descriptive paragraph or poem about the setting. The sounds and scenery can tell where a story is, how characters are feeling.


Can You Hear It?

I am in the sea
I could see the wave coming towards me.
Do you know what I feel?
I felt like I am free and I am dreaming.
I am standing with my bare feet
Can you hear it?
Is that the sound of the birds chirping.
Or is it the sound of the whistles of the wind.
It’s halfway through the season of Winter.
I could already feel the cold breeze.
The trees are swaying as the wind is blowing.
It looks like the trees are dancing and the wind is the music.
When the wind is touching me I feel like the wind is whispering in my ear.

What am I learning?
I am learning how to improve my writing skill and to use my imaginations
How does this work show my learning?
This work shows my learning by understanding the task that I have chosen.
What am I wondering?
I am wondering if my writing poem makes sense so as my imagination.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.