Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2019

ESOL || Adjective || Charlotte's Web

What is an adjective?
-An adjective is a describing word that used to modify a noun.

How is it used in a sentence?
- Myka has long black hair.
-Moni gave one dozen of banana milk to JK.

Charlotte's Web:

Friendship

To me, friendship means having someone who would save you when you feel that you are falling, help you when you needed. A friend is one of the important people in your life because they will be the one who will make you feel happy whenever you are sad.

Importantly, friendship is one of the important relationships. Being a true friend to each other can be the greatest relationship you will have with your friend. Friendship with understanding with each other is another way to make your relationship stronger. Friendship would mean a lot to me because I got a friend that would make me happy and would make me feel not alone.

In the book/movie Charlotte's Web, the relationship of being friends was shown in the film. They show it through when Charlotte was trying to save Wilbur when Wilbur was about to be killed be Mr Zuckerman. Charlotte did all her best to figure out how to save her friend from danger, she thinks what possibly she could be done to help Wilbur. Until the end when Charlotte died after she lay eggs Wilbur still looks at her as a friend and Wilbur took care of the children of Charlotte.

This kind of friendship was shown in the film and it's one of the important parts of the film because this showed that whenever your friend is in danger you will try your best to make them feel safe.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jhermaine. You constructed the paragraphs really well and the way you explained what kind of friendship Wilbur and Charlotte had..Keep up the good work :D

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.