Pages

Sunday 11 August 2019

Thirty Second Film

 In English, we have been working and creating a thirty-second film. Our teacher put us into groups of 4-5 and we're given nine option to pick which topic we wanted to do. The topic our group chose was 'Sneaking into the library, stealing a book and getting caught'. After choosing what we wanted to do, we started to plan out our storyboard. The dialogue was not allowed in this film. The teacher gave us 3 weeks to worked on this project. For the 1st week, we started planning and writing in our storyboard and how the film should look like and the rest of the week we are just focused on our storyboard. In the following week we planned to start filming but on Monday we didn't get a chance to film because the internet didn't work. Sadly, on Tuesday I didn't come to school because I was sick but they still film some scenes. On Wednesday, the day I come to school we still recorded some scenes. For the last week, we started editing our videos and putting them all together. Summer and I worked on editing while Liam and Thomas were looking for some music to put in.

I really enjoyed being able to work with different people in our class and being able to do different types of camera shots and camera angles. In this project, I learned how to communicate with others and how to manage time. While doing this project the thing that challenges me the most is when we have to find music that suits in the film and finding where can we edit the video. If I get a chance to do this again maybe I could change some angles and shot and improve them.

While working in this project we also write a Learning Log about what we have done on that day.

Learning Log


Film

For the music, the song we've chosen is the Pink Panther Theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.